Inflatable Pool Cover Dome
What to consider when buying an inflatable pool cover? This article is written to help you in the purchase of an inflatable pool cover. Inflatable pool covers are the most commonly used type of cover for pools.
Inflatable pool covers are durable, lightweight, and can be used all year round, unlike other types of covers which have a shorter lifespan.
Inflatable pool covers are extremely popular with customers because they offer protection from dust, wind, and harsh weather conditions. Most inflatable pool covers can be set up in as little as 15 minutes, so there is no need to leave your home or go outside in bad weather conditions.
Most inflatable pool covers are made from PVC, which makes them more durable than other types of covers such as nylon or polyester. PVC is a flexible material that can withstand UV rays and the elements that can cause damage to other types of materials such as vinyl.
Most PVC inflatable pool covers also have a watertight zipper that allows water to enter the cover but keeps water out when it is inflated.
How Do You Use An Inflatable Pool Cover Dome?
- Unpack and check that all the components are there. If you need to make any adjustments to the pool cover, do it now.
- Remove any packaging from the cover, and make sure all of the components are there and are in good condition.
- Check that your pool is ready for the cover to be placed on top of it. Inflatable pool covers will not benefit a dirty or cloudy pool, so ensure that it is clean and clear of debris before placing the cover on top of it.
The cover should also be cleaned and free from algae before putting it in your pool.
- Lay out the desired size of inflatable pool cover dome around your swimming area in your backyard. You can also place it in a decking area in front of your house or patio.
Make sure you keep some space between the inflatable dome and surrounding structures such as trees or fences. They may not be able to withstand the weight of the inflatable pool cover dome.
- Prepare your pump for inflation by turning it on and filling it with water. Do not add any chemicals or soap to the water that is used to inflate your pool cover dome as this can damage it over time.
- When you are ready to install the cover that you purchased, simply inflate the ring that is placed on top of the cover to keep it in place around your pool. This will prevent anything from falling through any holes that you may have in the bottom of the cover.
Once you have inflated all four corners of the pool cover, connect the two sides of the inflatable cover using an air hose or air compressor. Then, turn on the power valve, so you can start filling up your pool with water and start swimming in your backyard with very low pressure.